Xray hat jetzt detaillierte Informationen über den neuen Xray XB4´24 mit allen Daten und Fakten auf ihrer Internetseite veröffentlicht.
Check out the presentation XB4´24 .... Hier
XRAY XB4´24 All-new Features:
• Redesigned chassis offers short and long configurations to adjust wheelbase and weight balance to match any track conditions
• Front & Rear LSM arms in Medium composite provide better crash durability and are suitable for all conditions
• Steering Blocks & C-hubs are also moulded from new medium composite hardness for extra reliability and crash resistance
• New rear uprights feature lowered roll center positions to improve stability and reduce suspension collapse in high speed corners
• All-new big bore 13.2mm shock design features new shock bodies, 2.0 and 2.5mm piston choices, shock caps, nuts and shock shafts.
• The 13.2mm shocks use a new X-ring design for improved seal without excess friction for improved shock operation
• New conical springs have been selected to work with the new 13.2mm shock package
• Front shock tower with wider positions increases the set-up adjustment range for different track conditions
• The rear shock tower with lowered shock positions improves roll characteristics and increases cornering speed
• Redesigned side guards reinforce the rear section of the chassis
• Front and rear differentials at XB4C use steel satellite gears for improved efficiency and increased lifespan
• New ‘Lush’ rear wing with significantly increased lifespan improves airflow and maintains chassis attitude over large jumps while improving traction in all conditions
• 30mm Fan Holder for additional ventilation