CS Electronic präsentiert das neueste Schumacher 1:10 Formel-Chassis, den ICON 2 Worlds. Das Auto war bereits erfolgreich auf der Rennstrecke mit Siegen beim IFMAR World Cup 2022, EFRA European Cup 2023 und der ETS-Serie 2022, die alle von Schumacher-Teamfahrer Andreas Stiebler gefahren wurden.
Jetzt enthält ICON 2 Worlds einige der optionalen und Entwicklungsteile, die Andreas verwendet hat und die jetzt im Kit enthalten sind, um dies zur ultimativen RC Formula- Rennmaschine zu machen.
Icon 2 Worlds - Kit
NEW - Horizontal Alloy Wing Mount offering improved strength.
NEW - Vertical Carbon Fibre Wing Mount allows the wing to be lowered by 5mm compared to previous generation.
NEW - Lightweight low centre of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings. Lowered bearing housings to ensure small diameter foam tyres can achieve desirable ride heights.
NEW - Rear Springs that allow for full suspension travel when using softer spring rates.
NEW - Rear Spring Seat to suit new springs and provide clearance to the axle.
NEW - Montech Front and Rear wings for improved performance.
NEW - Castor inserts with pre-defined settings built in (5° & 8°, 6° & 7°, 2.5° & 10.5°).
NEW - Front King Pin provides the option to run more front droop which can result in more front grip.
NEW - Carbon Fibre Side Link Mount offers more space for electronics installation.
NEW - Carbon Fibre Full Length Chassis for increased cornering predictability and improved rear traction suspension system. Now accepts option rectangular weights to ballast up to weight limit.
Not forgetting all the great features previously installed on the ICON 2.
- Gear Differential offering an improved cornering ability in the majority of conditions. On power steering is improved along with corner entry stability. The car will also drive much flatter and have more predictability in high traction conditions. The ball differential can still be used and is likely to be an improvement only in very low traction conditions.
- Left hand rear wheel clamp design. This one piece, rotationally balanced design is the perfect match for our gear differential. It may also be used with the ball differential.
- 7075 Aluminium lower, and Carbon Fibre upper wing mounts.
- V2 damper rods with a large internal hole diameter. Easier to fill, with a larger quantity of oil.
- Leading to longer lasting, consistent damping and less frequent maintenance.
- Side link mounts for increased durability.
- Front end chassis posts for increased durability.
- Simplified and stylish front wing mounting using thread inserts. Narrow front wishbone position clearance added for when using the narrow camber strap options.
- Optional camber strap for reduced camber when using the narrow front end width on the wishbones. (U8358)
- Flanged, alloy rear wheel nuts for improved concentricity between the drive axle and rear wheels for smoother running.
- Hollow and lightweight steel rear diff axle included. Optional carbon fibre gear diff axle (U8353) can be used for further weight reduction.
- Carefully increased longitudinal stiffness using a combination of topdeck and side brace design.
- Fully adjustable front end (Wheelbase, track width, ride height, toe, camber, caster, damping, bump steer and ackermann).
- Lipo mounting using o-ring fixing with easy loop over design. Catering for wide range of ´Shorty type LiPo shapes and sizes.
- Compatible with CORE solid axle design #CR721.
- Aluminium servo mounts.
- Thread inserts make working on the car quick and simple.
- Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low centre of gravity.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting.
- Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly.
- Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear.
- Fully adjustable body mounting system.
- Optimised steering geometry for precise handling.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimise left/right weight distribution.
- Slotted centre pivot design prevents binding, adjustment screw ensures zero unwanted free movement.
- Extra low rear roll centre.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts with improved fitment (0.25mm increments).
- Adjustable front ride height using optional slide in alloy spacers. (0.25mm increments).
- Lightweight rear droop adjustment.
- High tensile steel hex screws used throughout.
- High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, batteries, servos and speed controllers.
Icon 2 Specification
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 2WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
Top Speed: 40 MPH +
Schumacher 1:10 2WD Formel 1 - Icon 2 Worlds - Baukasten
VK: 399,00 €