Xray hat jetzt detaillierte Informationen über den neuen Xray X1´23 mit allen Daten und Fakten auf ihrer Internetseite veröffentlicht.
Check out the presentation X1´23 .... Hier
2023 All-new Features.
• New front suspension design featuring innovative CFF™ upper arms with improved flex characteristics and integrated camber adjustments
• New chassis accommodates the CFF™ front suspension, redesigned battery backstop and the revised wheelbase setting with reinforced chassis areas
• One-piece central front bulkhead integrates the steering arm mount and optimized wheelbase adjustments for simplicity
• Innovative CFF(tm) front upper arms make the X1 extremely responsive & sharp, generate fantastic cornering speed & traction, and simplify the camber adjustment process for easy setup changes
• Front upper arm mount allows for easier caster adjustments and top side installation for much easier assembly and maintenance
• Redesigned center top deck with easier mounting
• Convenient battery mounting system secures the pack without O-ring or tape in a tweak-free, floating manner that improves traction and consistency, and features new low profile lightweight bushings for a sleeker look and lower CG
• Redesigned independent wing mount system is machined from harder carbon fiber material for more stable handling and features 2 centering pins for more secure assembly
• Redesigned side braces are mounted using low profile bushings to eliminate M3 nuts