FX Engines präsentiert seinen neuen FX K501R Racer Edition Nitro Motor. Dieser leistungsstarke 1/8-Offroad-Motor ist ein 5-Kanäler, extrem zuverlässig und leistungsstark der für jede Rennstrecke und Rennbedingungen geeignet ist. Jeder Motor hat ein Fertigungszertifikat, das alle wichtigen Seriennummern und Abmessungen sowie alle Details der Produktion aufzeichnet.
FX K501R - 5 Ports - Racer Edition
The K501R is a premium, high-performance 1/8 off-road engine designed for high-competition racing. Features 5 ports, silicone-filled crankshaft, premium Japanese front and ceramic German rear bearing. The K501R is an extremely reliable and powerful engine suitable for any race track and racing conditions.
All the finest engineering and craftsmanship has gone into the concept, design, creation, and finishing of FX Engines. This engine and all of its parts were designed and manufactured by FX in-house in Slovakia, Europe using all the finest European materials and the most advanced Swiss, German, and Italian technologies. Even the crankcase was die cast in-house using fully robotic die casting technology.
All parts are individually measured and inspected, and dimensions of all parts are recorded to ensure a full manufacturing & assembly record of every single part. Each engine includes a manufacturing certificate that records all the important serial numbers and measurements so that, at any time, all details of the production – including material batch, machine programs, responsible craft persons and production dates – can be traced back to its roots.
• 5-port, high-competition 1/8 off-road engine
• 14mm high precision silicone-filled crankshaft
• CNC-machined silicium piston
• Designed and manufactured in Slovakia, Europe
• Engine manufacturing certificate included
• Displacement: 3.5cc
• Bore: 16.26mm
• Stroke: 16.80mm
• Weight: 349g
• Max. power: 2.65 HP @ 33,000 RPM
• Practical range: 4,000-39,000 RPM
• Ports: 5 Transfer Ports
• Piston: CNC-machined silicium
• Sleeve: CNC-machined brass, hard chrome plated
• Front ball-bearing: 7x19mm, made in Japan
• Rear ball-bearing: 14x25.8mm ceramic, made in Germany
• Crankshaft: 14mm
• Carburetor: Alloy body with thermal isolation; 3-needle with modular venturi
• Glow plug: X3
• Exhaust position: Rear
• X3 glow plug
• Exhaust gasket
• Cylinder-head shim
• Carburetor venturi
• 3mm dust cap
• 6mm dust cap
• 16mm dust cap
• 18mm dust cap