Xray hat jetzt detaillierte Informationen über den neuen Xray XB4 ´22 mit allen Daten und Fakten auf ihrer Internetseite veröffentlicht.
Zur Präsentation geht es .... Hier
• New chassis layout with center slipper/diff, motor and battery moved significantly forward makes the car faster and easier to drive on any surface.
• Unique XRAY one-way center slipper with precisely adjustable slipper for more forward traction, less diving under braking and easier landings
• Revised chassis with forward design and optimized flex
• Side guards have now symmetrical mounting to the chassis left and right
• Chassis features multiple battery mounting positions with various O-ring diameters for every battery size
• Center dogbones for better performance and less maintenance
• New front & rear diff outdrives for center dogbones with inner O-rings to eliminate damage in high impacts
• New redesigned servo holder matches new chassis design and the more forward layout
• Shorter radio plate is fitted directly on chassis so it has no negative effect on chassis flex
• New aluminum center bulkhead to fit new XRAY one-way center slipper (Carpet version)
• Unified arm length for both Carpet and Dirt versions. Both kits come with short length hard front arms and long hard rear arms in the hard composite.
• New shorter front lower chassis brace to accommodate the more forward layout
• New front lower graphite chassis brace (Dirt version) to match the more forward layout
• Front graphite chassis T-Brace (Carpet edition) to increase front stability on high traction tracks, making the car more predictable and easier to drive. The T-Brace is mounted via included aluminum posts to the chassis and to the front lower brace.
• Different center upper top decks included in the Carpet and Dirt versions due to the dimensions of the one-way slipper vs gear diff